How to Take Screenshot in Mac – 
MAC (Media Access Control) is a personal computer. It has a completely different operating system from a normal computer, which is called Mac OS. It works faster than a normal computer and is more efficient than that. For this reason, mistakes are very less in Mac and there is no risk of the virus coming into it. Although a normal computer has a lot of software.
With the help of which you can run many types of programs on a normal computer. But Mac has no match in processing. The conclusion is that if you want a more convenient computer, then you choose a normal computer and you choose a Mac for a fast working computer.
How to Take Screenshot on Mac:
When we make a very big score while playing a game or we see something that you have not seen before while running the computer, or if you want to share your conversation with someone on your social media site like Twitter, Facebook The best option for that is considered screenshot.
Taking screenshots on the Mac is very easy. If you want, you can easily take a screenshot of the entire computer screen or some part of the screen. Also, the screenshot taken is automatically stored in .png format in your computer.
Take a screenshot of the entire Mac screen (Capture Full Display Screenshot in Mac):
For this, you first open all the applications and windows for which you want to take a screenshot. You should also arrange them properly on the screen.
- Now you press Command + Shift + 3 all at once.
- When you do this, you will hear the sound of taking a photo with a camera.
- The screenshot of your screen is shown to you in .png format. Whose name is (Title) Screenshot [Date + Time].
- You save it and if you want to share it with a friend, then right-click on it and select the option and share it.
Take a screenshot of some part of the screen (Capture Partial Screen Screenshot in Mac):
- For this too, first, arrange all the applications.
- And then you press Command + Shift + 4. By doing this your Cursor will become a Crosshair.
- You are shown a screenshot of the full screen of the Mac. You hold this Crosshair Cursor with your mouse and select the place you want to get as your screenshot. An outline appears around the image you have selected. After selecting the place, you release the mouse button.
- In this way, you are shown a screenshot of the selected screen. Do whatever you want
to save and share with your friends.
Take a screenshot of a particular window (Capture Special Window’s Screenshot in Mac):
- First, open all the applications and organize them.
- Now you press Command + Shift + 4 simultaneously. By doing this your Cursor will become a Crosshair.
- After this you press the Spacebar, this Crosshair Cursor takes the small form of a camera.
- Now you move this camera over the window you want to take a screenshot. The window will turn blue as soon as the camera is placed on top of that window.
- You click to get a screenshot. In this way, you get the sound of taking pictures of the camera, and your screenshot is shown on the screen. Whose title is Screenshot [Date + Time].
- If you want to save it and share it with someone, share it.
Take a screenshot from the Mac Clipboard (Capture Clipboard’s Screenshot in Mac):
- Organize all the windows or applications that you want to take screenshots.
- Now you press Command + Shift + Control + 3 simultaneously. So that a screenshot of the clipboard can be taken.
- If you want to take a screenshot of a clipboard window, then you press Command +Shift + Control + 4 and after that you press Spacebar.
- After this, you go to the image editor and from there you press Control + V and paste the screenshot and if you want to change it, save it.
In this way, you can easily take a screenshot on a Mac.