How to change UPI pin in Google pay:
Please look at the below-given steps that How to change UPI pin on Google pay,
- At first, You have to open Google pay application in your device.
- There is an option in the top left to set your photo.
- Then tap bank account.
- After that tap bank account, that you want to edit,
- Then Tap forgets the UPI pin.
- You need to enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number and the expiry date of the card.
- After this process complete, You can create a new UPI pin.
- Then enter the OTP you will get a message to the bank linked mobile number.
These all are simple steps that “How to change UPI pin in Google pay”
This application was developed by Google. Google pay is one of the most used digital payment applications in India. At first, this application named Google Tez at a later name is changed as Google pay. This application is launched in Sep 2015. It is a digital wallet platform service.
This app gets enables users to make their payments by Smartphones, tablets or watches. Google pay is securing your money with a world-class security system that will help to prevent detect frauds and account hacking. You can secure your Google pay by both pin and fingerprint.
By this application, you can easily share your money with nearby friends without sharing bank details or Phone number. It is the easiest platform for cash handover with high security.
You can also send money by Gpay registered phone number and using bank basic account details. You can make shopping with G-pay money on most online services like Swiggy, Zomato, Ubereats, Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Big basket, Food panda, etc. You can also book for travel tickets, movie tickets, show tickets.
Okay, let us look at the Features of Gpay, benefits and “How to change UPI pin on Google pay” with simple steps.
Steps to link your bank account to G-pay:
- At first, you have to download the Gpay application from the Google play store.
- After completing the installation process, The next step is to set the screen lock, You can also set an existing pin or lock pattern.
- Then click on the Add bank account and have to select your bank from the given bank list. If your bank is get linked with your current mobile number link, then it will be easy without passing mich info else you have to provide your bank account number and IFSC code.
- After this process complete, Your bank will be linked to Gpay and tap on the circle to send or receive money.
Benefits of Gpay:
- You can easily make a quick and easy way to send and receive money.
- You will get multiple cashback and rewards.
- There are encryption and multiple layers of security by Google to secure the transactions.
- You can also make payments for utility bills, Mobile recharge and do online shopping by using Gpay.
- There are no additional charges for any service.
- This application can also be used for business purposes. The integration is very easy by API and there are no fees is involved.
Money transaction by audio:
In recent update google py introduced a new feature, it is an Audio-based QR system for sending and receiving money.
From order, you can transfer money by using this feature one needs to scan QR code gets to appear on the screen while sliding the circle for the payments and receipts.
That was claimed by ultrasonic wave, It is used to create a One-time code for the Digital payment.
Utility bill payments:
You can also make bill payments like electricity, gas, water, proper tax, insurance bill, DTH recharge, etc. You can even pay landline, mobile and broadband bills. Gpay has a tie-up with leading brands such as Zerodha, Redbus, Tatasky, Goibibo and more.
Google pay offers you rewards and cashback benefits also. At present the offer is sending or receiving money will get up to 150rupees. and also there is a chance to win 1000rupees.
If you pay your electricity bills by using this application there is assure cashback of 50rupees. By referring this app to your contacts you will get assure cashback 51rupees.
The Goggle pay has recently get tied with ICICI bank, HDFC bank and KOTAK bank for offering a loan on the move. If you are eligible for this you will directly get a loan offer on the application.
Multiple payment options:
You have multiple payment options in this application. At first, you can use this facility of pairing the mobile by using QR code and transferring the money.
Apart from this, you can also use UPI name to transfer the money. Then you can send money by submitting basic bank details and IFSC code.
You can also look back old transaction history and also including requested money.