Well, Do you want to earn some extra money when others will do transactions? If yes, then you can make a handsome amount of money by becoming a Paynearby Distributor. This is an Indian Fintech company which is started its operation in April 2016.
This company provides the following services:
- Aadhaar ATM
- SMS Payment
- Khata Service
- Utility Payment
- Prepaid Cards
- Mutual Funds & Insurance
- Money Transfer
- QR and UPI using the PayNearby App
Know about Paynearby Distributor registration
To do paynearby distributor registration online you need to follow the steps below:
- To become a distributor you will need to fill up a form online.
- Open the website you will get to paynearby distributor registration form.
- Click in paynearby distributor registration form.
- Fill the form and submit.
After submitting paynearby distributor registration form, you have to wait for some time, and you will get a call or message from a super distributor for further process.
If you follow the above steps definitely you will be able to do easily paynearby distributor registration online.
How much investment is required to become a distributor?
To become a distributor, you will need to purchase 10 Paynearby retailers Id, and the cost of each id is Rs 650/-. So if you purchase 10 Paynearby retailers Id, then you have to invest Rs 6500/-. And Later, you can sell these retailers Id at Rs 1000/- So the profit is almost double the amount you invested.
How Much Commission a Paynearby Distributor Earn for each transaction?
The commission for each transaction are as follows:
|Withdrawal Slab(Rs)||Retailer Income(Rs)||Distributor Income(Rs)|
After becoming a distributor, if you make 10 number of retailers, then you will get a commission from them for every transaction. There is no limit to the retailer; you can register any number of the retailer, and you can earn a good amount of money per day.
Consider that you have 30 retailers, and all are doing transactions every day, then you will get the commission of all their transactions, as mentioned in the above table.
How to manages paynearby distributor account?
There is an app to manages paynearby distributor account using that you can easily manage your account.
- Go to google play store and search the app.
- Click on the install button.
- After installation, it will ask for the registered mobile number.
- Insert the registered mobile number and sign in.
- After successful authentication, a distributor’s dashboard will show up.
Add money in the distributor account?
You can add money by using the following steps:
- Go to the Paynearby distributor app and sign in.
- Click on “Load wallet”.
- After clicking on load wallet you will see the option to load wallet using net banking.
- Click on the Load wallet using net banking.
- Now input the amount you want to load and choose the bank.
- After that press on the submit button, it will ask you to log in to your net banking.
- Now login and confirm the amount and submit.
After some time, the amount will show into your distributor wallet.
Read more about: Must know about SBI global international debit card
What will be the basic duty of a distributor?
The primary responsibility of a distributor is to add new retailers and verify their KYC.
If you want to become a distributor, you can always reach out to this number: 9957 905152 or 7628 921669
I hope you have got all the detailed information. If you want to know more about anything, please feel free to ask in the comment section.
paynearby distributor id: Every distributor will get a unique id from the company so if you did not get the pay nearby distributor id then you must contact the super distributor or else directly to the company’s helpline number.
But it will be better first if you contact the super distributor regarding distributor id. He or she will definitely try to help you out with these issues.