How to anonymously send an email
All about How to anonymously send an email:
E-mail is a method of exchanging messages between different people using electronic devices. It may contain text, files, images, or other attachments sent through a network to an individual or a group of individuals.
There are different E-mail providers present in the market. Some of them are Gmail, yahoo, outlook, Zoho and many more. When we opt to use any of the given mail services we need to signup for them and create an id for our own use.
This will require some of your basic personal details like name, phone number. Once you have your mail id you can use it to send emails to anyone.
When we send mails using these ids the recipient gets to know from whom they have received the mail. In some situations, it is needed that we need to hide our identity from the recipient.
In that case, we need to know How to anonymously send an email so that our identity is not revealed. So In simple words, Anonymous email is an email in which the sender’s address and personal identifying information cannot be viewed by the recipient.
Anonymous emails are designed so that the email recipient will remain unaware of the sender’s identity.
Why it is needed:
- Sometimes you need to send a message to someone without revealing your identity. Maybe you are thinking of expressing your love to someone but don’t want to reveal your identity, you can use an anonymous mail.
- An anonymous email can be vital for combating crime, corruption, abuse, fraud, sexual harassment or other violations of the law. Sometimes you need to get some sensitive information to fight against any crime or fraud. The accused party can get you in trouble, therefore, anonymity equals protection.
- Journalists can often be monitored and targeted by powerful institutions, corporations or governments that don’t want their secrets to be revealed. Anonymous emails give journalists the cover they need to communicate with their sources and communicate their findings while reducing the risk of reprisals.
- You can also use anonymous emails to avoid spam and getting tracked. Companies and spammers can get publicly available email addresses from websites, discussion boards, and mailing lists. They then use them for bulk email marketing campaigns. To avoid your spam folder being cramped with junk messages, you may want to use a disposable, anonymous email address.
- Security is another reason why you need anonymous mails. Knowingly or unknowingly we share a lot of personal data with these email companies. Companies like Google or Facebook gather this information and then share it with third parties or use that data themselves to serve us targeted ads. No company should know this much about anyone.
How to do it (How to anonymously send an email):
This is a very important and basic step to send any anonymous mail. As we all know that VPN (Virtual Private Network) is used to send your data through an encrypted tunnel to ensure your privacy.
It also hides your IP address so that you are not trackable. VPN assigns you some random IP or some specific country that you choose by yourself.
It also prevents your ISP to track your activity. There are plenty of free and paid VPNs available in the market. You can choose one as per your requirement. It is advised to use a paid VP as it is more secure and has more privacy.
- Secure Browser
We commonly browsers like chrome, firefox, explorer in our day to day life. The problem is they don’t actually add any significant value to your privacy or security.
Why not use a browser which has been designed and developed for online privacy and security and at the same time keeps you anonymous online all time.
Among all such browsers, TOR is the most popular browser for security and privacy. It never communicates directly with the destination; it keeps you anonymous by sending your request through several anonymous servers before reaching the destination.
TOR stands for “The Onion Router”. As onion has many layers in it, the TOR browser passes through different layers of the network to reach the destination.
Tor Browser is available for Linux, Mac, and Windows, and has also been ported to mobile. If you’ve never used Tor, the first thing you’ll notice is that it’s slow — or at least, slower than regular internet browsing.
Still, Tor has gotten quite a bit faster over the years. Don’t be surprised if Google or another service greets you in a foreign language.
These services look at your IP address and guesstimate your country and language, but when using Tor, you will often appear to be in a physical location halfway around the world.
- How to anonymously send an email
As we have manipulated our IP and have gained a secure encrypted tunnel to communicate, our next target is to get an anonymous mail.
Don’t use your regular mail such as Gmail or Yahoo or Hotmail. We will be using temporary or disposable mail IDs that get destroyed after a while of sending the email.
There are many such services available online. Let’s look for some best online anonymous mail providers:
It offers you a disposable, self-destructible, temporary email address to send and receive emails anonymously on the internet.
Mail is deleted after some time. It does not ask for any personal details. You just need to enter the recipient’s mail address and the message and click on send.
And You can also attach the image, files anything you want to send. You can remain on the Guerrilla Mail website to view any responses to your email, but the second you leave the site, you won’t be able to see responses.
- The Anonymous Email:
You can open the website of anonymous mail on your browser “https://anonymousemail.me/”. They have both free and paid versions.
The paid version can help you track when the mail is opened and also help to attach multiple items. However, you cannot receive replies on this.
It works the same as guerrilla mail. Just enter the recipient’s mail address and your message and attachments and click on send.
You can send and receive beautifully formatted messages using its rich-text editor without revealing your true self. You will have to give up a real email to receive your 5ymail inbox credentials.
There is also a paid version for more features.
It is said to be the most secure mail service provider. ProtonMail provides end to end encryption.
It has private data user, means even the system administrator at Protonmail can’t access your messages.
Since ProtonMail uses open-source cryptographic libraries, you can be sure there are no “back doors” available for anyone to access your emails. That includes both system administrators or hackers.
**Example for anonymous mail (sent using guerrilla mail)**
Read about : The Ultimate Revelation Of CMOS Battery