Discord is a great platform for online users who plays online games, online meetup, and many more. Recently discord has become very popular due to online gamers who use this to talk with their squad players. You can refer to this article What Is Discord & How to Use It –  to know more about it.
For many users, the problem is getting fixed by just Remove and reinstalling the program. But it may not work for all.
There could be many reasons for it but the most commons reasons are
- Corrupted files
- Third-party app or software that blocking discord.
During installations, the files on the discord can get corrupted and may not be usable and those files create problems during run time. So while installing discord in your system check out each step carefully.
A third-party app like antivirus might create a problem and show this error, so if you see this error disable your antivirus and try again. If it doesn’t work check out below we have written the solutions.
Delete Discord Files
- Open Command Prompt using CTRL+R.
- Type “%appdata%” and click Run
- Find the Discord folder in the directory and click Delete
- Once Delete again open the command prompt and type %Localappdata%
- Again, find the Discord folder and delete it as you did before
- Go to discord website or app store
- Click on download discord
- Now Run As administrator
- Click Agree to the option
- Press next to start the installation
- Now wait for few minutes to finish the installation
- After that close everything and launch discord
Yay now you are ready to go and your problem is solved.