Well, we will know each and every step today about how to clear cookies on chrome. Cookies are generally stored in your browser by the websites that you have already visited. Please read the entire article to know how you can clear cookies on iPhone/Android/iPad/desktop etc.
A cookie is a small file that use to store information in the browser. Cookies are made to store reliable information on the user’s computer.
This is also used to store information like password, usernames, state, PIN, City if the user entered all these in any websites. Cookies can be created, removed, update, and edited using PHP.
Clear cookies on chrome from Desktop:
Always remember if you remove cookies from your browser you will be automatically signed out from all the accounts you have already login.
Please follow the mentioned steps to remove cookies from your desktop:
- Open Google Chrome Browser and click on the 3 dots in the right top corner.
- Go to settings and click on Privacy and security.
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Now select the Advanced option and choose time range as All Time.
- Press on the Clear Data button and wait for it and it will remove chrome cookies.
It will take a few seconds and now you are ready to go because your cookies have been removed successfully.
Clear cookies on chrome on Android Phone:
If you remove chrome cookies from your google chrome browser you will be automatically signed out from all the accounts you have already login. Please follow the mentioned steps to remove cookies from your android phone
- Open Google Chrome in your android phone and click on the 3 dots in the right top corner.
- Scroll down and click on settings.
- Go to Privacy Settings
- Now Click on Clear browsing data and tick on cookies and site data.
- Press on the Clear Data button in the bottom right corner and wait for it.
After sometimes you will see that your browser cookies have been removed.
How to clean cookies on iPhone or Ipad:
To clear cookies on iPhone you need to know the following steps to successfully remove it from your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the Google Chrome app on your device.
- Scroll Down at the bottom click on the settings option.
- Click on Privacy settings.
- Now select advance or basic anyone and uncheck all the checkboxes except cookies.
- Press Clear browsing data and after that click on Clear Data.
Following these steps, you can easily clear cookies on the iPhone or Ipad.