Want to know the ways for Airtel balance check from your mobile read the article till the end to know details about how to check airtel balance. Airtel is one of the leading telecom companies in India with millions of users.
Bharti Airtel works 24*7 to support customers for any kind of issues related to airtel sim, recharge, balance, etc. You can always reach out to airtel customer support by dialing 121 from your cell phone.
To check airtel balance you can use several methods to do that and all of the methods are too easy. So don’t worry to check your balance you will not need to give much effort.
Recently, many users port to Jio from Airtel as they are giving a lot of offers to their existing customers so if you also want to port to Jio you can Read this article This is how you can do airtel to jio port.
Methods for Airtel Balance Check
- Airtel Thanks App
- Airtel balance check using USSD codes
- Airtel balance check through calling
Balance check through Airtel Thanks app
Airtel thanks app is recently launched by Bharti Airtel in India for their customers. Airtel thanks provide a lot of services to the users who want everything in one place.
You can use the app for recharge, pay bills, book tickets, and a lot more.
Now, let’s discuss how you can check your balance through this app.
- Download Airtel Thanks App from the play store.
- Register your number.
- Login to your airtel thanks app using your mobile number.
- Now open the app and you will see your balance in your dashboard.
Airtel Balance check through USSD Codes
Many USSD numbers are there for airtel to check the balance in just a few seconds. USSD number starts with * and ends with #. There are some particular codes using that you can retrieve your balance anytime anywhere. Using USSD code you can check not only balance in airtel but many things like the offer, data, validity, subscriptions, and a lot more.
USSD Codes for Airtel Balance Check
- Dial *123# for Balance and validity.
- Dial *123*10# for airtel data balance check.
- Dial *123*9# to check Airtel 2G balance.
- Dial *141# to get loans if you don’t have a balance.
Airtel balance check through calling
Airtel provides many toll-free numbers which you can dial and check your call balance, data balance, and also you can know the latest offers they have for you. Usually, Airtel has a very good offer for their old customers so you can always call them and check the balance.
- Dial 121 to reach out to Airtel customer care
- Dial 198 for any complaints
- Dial 1909 for activation of DND service
- Dial 123 for Airtel recharge
We have tried and experienced all these and after that, we have written all the tricks to check your airtel call and data balance. If you found anything wrong you can always write in our comment section we will really appreciate your effort.